- Red Light Holland Corp. (TRIP) has provided clarification and update with additional information regarding its partnership with Mistercap LLC
- MISTERCAP will initially launch with a functional mushroom home grow kit
- Both companies say they intend to expand to other legal, functional, and innovative mushroom products
- Mistercap LLC will be receiving marketing advisory services from recording artist Wiz Khalifa
- Red Light Holland’s share price remains unchanged at $0.075 per share at close-of-day trading, 4 pm EDT
The Red Light Holland (TRIP) and Mistercap partnership called MISTERCAP will launch with a functional mushroom home grow kit.
According to the company partnership, this will allow customers to grow their own legal mushrooms in the comfort of their own homes, expected to be sold in Q4 of 2022.
From there, both companies say they intend to expand to other legal, functional, and innovative mushroom products, as well as a line of apparel and accessories, to be made available across the EU and North America in early 2023.
Further, Mistercap LLC will be receiving marketing advisory services from the multi-platinum-selling Grammy and Golden Globe Award-nominated recording artist Wiz Khalifa for the new MISTERCAP brand. According to Mistercap, Khalifa will, in turn, leverage his social media presence to promote legal mushroom products.
The MISTERCAP brand, in conjunction with Red Light Holland, say they are also committed to creating educational and responsible use messaging in relation to the use of any products made available by the brand.
Red Light Holland and Mistercap LLC will share further details on the MISTERCAP products, team, and vision in the weeks to come.
MISTERCAP products will be intended to help promote a healthy lifestyle, while no MISTERCAP products are intended to treat or cure any medical conditions and are in no event a substitute for professional medical care.
Red Light Holland is an Ontario-based corporation engaged in the production, growth, and sale of functional (e.g., shiitake, lion’s mane) mushroom home grow kits in North America, along with a premium brand of magic truffles to the legal and recreational market within the Netherlands, in strict accordance with the highest standards and in compliance with all applicable laws.
Red Light Holland’s share price remains unchanged at $0.075 per share at close-of-day trading, 4 pm EDT.