- Daniel Kaufler has joined RDARS (RDRS) as Executive Team Lead for Sales, Marketing, and Business Development
- Daniel will play a key role in developing RDARS’ growing position in drone security solutions
- Charles Zwebner, CEO of RDARS, sat down with Daniella Atkinson to discuss the news
- RDARS is an early-stage autonomous robotics and drone technology company
- RDARS Inc. (RDRS) opened trading at C$0.025
Daniel Kaufler has joined RDARS (RDRS) as Executive Team Lead for Sales, Marketing, and Business Development.
Daniel will play a key role in developing RDARS’ growing position in drone security solutions.
Daniel comes with a wealth of experience within the industry, having spent numerous years building customer and business relationships for industrial markets. Daniel has held roles as Sales & Marketing Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Project Development and Distribution Manager and has extensive knowledge of growing businesses through business development and sales teams.
CEO Charles Zwebner sat down with Daniella Atkinson to discuss the news.
“Daniel is a welcome and necessary addition to our team. I’m confident Daniel will play a key role in providing and implementing high-quality business development solutions for RDARS in 2023. There’s a lot of potential for our company RDARS in 2023, and I’m excited for the growth opportunities that lie ahead.”
RDARS is advancing the security industry’s approach to protecting properties by introducing autonomous systems that allow for real-time response, situation awareness, verification, intervention, evidence recording, data capture, analysis, and immediate downstream transmissions to public safety agencies.
RDARS has the ability to receive, analyze, and downstream the data and inform public safety agencies who the perpetrators are before they even arrive at the property.
RDARS Inc. (RDRS) opened trading at C$0.015.