- RDARS Inc. (RDARS) has announced a non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of US$1,000,000
- The offering is fully subscribed to by an institutional investor
- Charles Zwebner, CEO of RDARS, sat down with Sabrina Cuthbert to discuss the capital raise
- RDARS is an early-stage autonomous robotics and drone technology company
- RDARS Inc. (RDRS) opened trading at C$0.025
RDARS (RDARS) has announced a non-brokered private placement of units for gross proceeds of US$1,000,000.
Each unit will consist of one common share and one share purchase warrant. Each warrant shall entitle the holder to acquire an additional share at a price of US$0.06 for a period of 36 months.
The offering is fully subscribed to by an institutional investor.
The proceeds will be used for advancing the research and development of the company’s drone technology and general working capital purposes.
CEO Charles Zwebner commented on the capital raise.
“We are pleased that RDARS has begun to gain the attention of institutional investors. This first such financing demonstrates confidence in our breakout plans and reflects our belief that our shares are currently undervalued. We are so much looking forward to executing our business plans and projections for 2023, which is our momentum year.”
RDARS is advancing the security industry’s approach to protecting properties by introducing autonomous systems that allow for real-time response, situation awareness, verification, intervention, evidence recording, data capture, analysis, and immediate downstream transmissions to public safety agencies.
RDARS has the ability to receive, analyze, and downstream the data and inform public safety agencies who the perpetrators are before they even arrive at the property.
RDARS Inc. (RDRS) opened trading at C$0.025.