- Ramm Pharma Corp (CSE:RAMM) is acquiring NettaLife, a developer of cannabis-based products for pets
- NettaLife’s currently produces the only registered CBD pet food products in Latin America
- The cost of the acquisition was not announced
- NettaLife’s is currently is expanding its distribution lines throughout in South American
- Ramm Pharma Corp (RAMM) is up 6.67 per cent, with shares currently trading for $0.80
Ramm Pharma Corp (CSE:RAMM) has agreed to acquire NettaLife, a leading developer of cannabis-based pet products.
The products contain a range of CBD-based ingredients and are available without a prescription.
NettaLife has the rights to various registrations and distribution agreements in Latin and South America.
The NettaPet Dog formulation is the first of its kind registered by Uruguay’s Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, and Fisheries. It is also the only registered CBD pet food product in Latin America.
Furthermore, NettaLife has commercial agreements in Uruguay and distribution negotiations with Argentina and Brazil are currently underway.
Initial sales are expected to begin in the second quarter of 2020.
Jack Burnett, CEO of Ramm Pharma, believes NettaLife will be a great addition to the company.
“The strategic acquisition of NettaLife will strengthen RAMM’s expertise in the veterinary space and accelerate the registration and distribution of our veterinary products.
“The addressable market for pet care in Latin America is extremely large and we plan to be a leader in bringing the benefits of pharmaceutical-grade cannabis products to this market,” he said.
As of yet, the company has not disclosed the cost of the acquisition.
Ramm Pharma Corp (RAMM) is up 6.67 per cent, with shares currently trading for $0.80 at 1:17pm EST.