- Radisson Mining Resources Inc. (RDS) has reported significant high grade gold intercepts from the ongoing exploration drill program at its O’Brien gold project in Quebec
- The drill program discovered gold grades of 13.90 g/t over 8.20 m, 8.87 g/t over 5.00 m, and 18.87 g/t over 2.10 m
- These high grades highlight the resource expansion potential in that area
- The company also reorganized its exploration team
- Radisson Mining Resources Inc. (RDS) is down 3.64 per cent and is trading at $0.265 per share
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. (RDS) has reported significant high grade gold intercepts at its O’Brien gold project in Quebec.
The drill program discovered gold grades of 13.90 g/t over 8.20 m, 8.87 g/t over 5.00 m, and 18.87 g/t over 2.10 m. These high grades highlight the resource expansion potential in that area.
Drill results received from the property so far have traced high-grade gold mineralization down to 800 metres of vertical depth, whereas the majority of currently defined resources are within a vertical depth of 400 metres from surface.
Rahul Paul, president and interim CEO of Radisson, commented,
“Drill results continue to increase our confidence in the robust grade and scale potential at the O’Brien Project. Results thus far suggest the potential to double the depth extent of resources in each trend, while also expanding mineralization laterally to the east and west.”
“While the majority of our work program has been focused within 1 km along strike to the east of the historic O’Brien Mine, we believe there is significantly more upside to be unlocked from a prospective land package that includes more than 5 km of strike length along the prolific Cadillac Break.”
Approximately 45 per cent of the envisioned 130,000 metres of drilling to be completed by the end of 2021 has been completed to date.
The results from the current report represent approximately 5,260 metres of drilling in nine drill holes.
Radisson has also reorganized its exploration team, promoting Donald Trudel to the position of Exploration Manager and Nicholas Guivarch to Senior Geologist, Technical Services.
Radisson is a gold exploration company focused on its wholly-owned O’Brien project located in the Bousquet-Cadillac mining camp along the world-renowned Larder-Lake-Cadillac Break in Abitibi, Quebec.