- Cannabis company, Radient Technologies (RTI) has successfully completed its first shipment of products to the BC Liquor Distribution Branch
- Per the company’s manufacturing and service agreement, the first round of Premium 5 products are now available throughout British Columbia
- While 14 P5 products are currently available in the province, there should be 22 available by the end of September
- Having recently completed provincial registration in three provinces, Radient expects further purchase orders will be made shortly
- Radient Technologies (RTI) is down 3.85 per cent and is currently trading at C$0.12 per share
Cannabis company, Radient Technologies (RTI) has successfully completed its first shipment of products to the BC Liquor Distribution Branch.
In late June 2020, the company announced that it had entered into a manufacturing and service agreement with its major concentrate supplier, Premium 5 (P5). Under the partnership, Radient agreed to bring P5’s concentrates to market, through multiple new product lines.
With Radient’s first shipment to the BCLDB, Premium 5 products are now available throughout British Columbia. These products include a live resin-based vape cartridge, the first of its kind in Canada.
Currently, 14 of P5’s products are available in British Columbia, with 22 expected to be available by the end of September.
Radient’s CEO, Denis Taschuk, said that the company has worked tirelessly with Premium 5’s team to move from a definitive agreement to product on shelves in only two months.
“The speed of execution for this product launch is impressive and a testament to Radient’s push to become an agile manufacturing partner.
“We are grateful to be working with Premium 5 in bringing the first live resin vape products to the Canadian market.
“The ability of Premium 5 to understand consumer demand and deliver high-quality product to market quickly has created strong demand, and been a key catalyst to extend Radient’s distribution reach by strategically adding new provinces,” he said.
Radient Technologies has recently completed the provincial registration process in Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. As such, the company expects that further purchase orders will follow in short order.
In anticipation of this, Radient Technologies is working with additional provincial boards to register products and increase distribution of its white-label products.
Radient Technologies (RTI) is down 3.85 per cent and is trading at C$0.12 per share at 11:34am EDT.