Market Herald logo

Subscribe

Be the first with the news that moves the market
  • Queensland Gold Hills (OZAU) has acquired an additional 15 per cent of Big Hill Gold Mining Company, increasing its interest in the company to 95 per cent
  • Big Hill holds a 100 per cent interest in an exploration permit and two mining licenses that comprise the Big Hill Gold Project
  • Queensland Gold Hills acquired Accelerator Pty Ltd’s. 80 per cent ownership of Big Hill and reserves the right to acquire the remaining 20 per cent
  • Queensland Gold Hills is focused on gold exploration in the historic goldfields of Queensland, Australia
  • Queensland Gold Hills (OZAU) is trading at C$0.27 per share at 11 am EST

Queensland Gold Hills (OZAU) has increased its interest in the Big Hill Gold Mining Company to 95 per cent. 

Big Hill holds a 100 per cent interest in an exploration permit and two mining licenses that comprise the Big Hill Gold Project located in Queensland, Australia. 

Mr. Blair Way, CEO of Queensland Gold Hills sat down with Carolyn Egan to discuss the news.

“This is another milestone for the company as we progress through the property acquisition agreement towards 100 per cent ownership.  This is an exciting district to be exploring in and we look forward to providing further updates as we start getting boots on the ground”.

Queensland Gold Hills has the right to acquire Accelerator’s remaining shares of Big Hill by paying the minority shareholder AU$300,000 for 15 per cent and AU$700,000 for the remaining 5 per cent.

Queensland Gold Hills is focused on gold exploration in the historic goldfields of Queensland, Australia.

Queensland Gold Hills (OZAU) is trading at C$0.27 per share at 11 am EST.

More From The Market Herald

" Summa Silver (TSXV:SSVR) upsizes private placement

Summa Silver Corp. (SSVR) has upsized its brokered private placement offering for gross proceeds of up to $10 million.
Novo Resources

" Novo (TSX:NVO) receives high-grade assays from Parnell-Vulture Trend

Novo Resources Corp. (NVO) has provided updates on the Parnell-Vulture trend on the Nullagine Gold Project in Western Australia.

" Top 5 Stories of the Week: Rover Metals (TSXV:ROVR), Datametrex (TSXV:DM), Argentina Lithium (TSXV:LIT), good natured Products (TSXV:GDNP)

Canada’s main stock index continued its downward trend with a fourth straight day of losses on Friday, driven to one-month lows as crude

" K2 (TSXV:KTO) appoints Anthony Margarit as President and Director

K2 Gold Corporation (KTO) has appointed Anthony Margarit to join K2 as President and Director.