- Q-Gold Resources (QGR) receives its exploration permit allowing the company to begin drilling immediately on its Mine Centre Property for the 2022 exploration program
- The exploration permit initiates the follow-up drilling to the 2021 project
- Q-Gold holds mining claims, Crown leases and leasehold patents within the historic Mine Centre 1890’s gold camp
- Q-Gold Resources (QGR) is a Canada-based mineral exploration company targeting high-grade gold and silver discoveries in multiple jurisdictions
- Q-Gold Resources (QGR) is trading at C$0.02 as of 12:10 pm ET
Q-Gold Resources (QGR) has received its exploration permit, allowing it to begin drilling on its Mine Centre Property.
The fall diamond drill program is extending the known mineralization of the Bonanza and Jumbo veins at the Foley mine. The program will target coincident anomalies that were revealed by soil surveys.
The CEO of Q-Gold, Dr. Andreas Rompel, says:
“We have keenly awaited the exploration permit to initiate the follow-up drilling to our successful 2021 campaign. In the field, we are ready to commence this new phase of exploration, extending the strike length of the gold-bearing veins at our Mine Centre project. Last year’s good results have encouraged us to continue on this path.”
Q-Gold holds mining claims, Crown leases and leasehold patents within the historic Mine Centre 1890’s gold camp, which produced 16,025 ounces of gold from the Foley Gold Mine and the Golden Star Mine.
The Foley Gold Mine was first developed in the 1890s. At this time, 10,500 tons of ore at 14 g/t was mined from stopes. Operations terminated in 1927 due to the onset of the Great Depression.
Previous drilling conducted by Q-Gold between 2005-2012 established the Foley Gold Mine as a large deposit of gold-bearing veins with an excellent picture of the mine’s gold potential from surface to the 122 m level. High-grade gold intercepts over 2.78 m were discovered from the combined 3 drilling holes.
The property has favourable logistics with immediate access to a highway. Other interest areas on the property include the McKenzie Gray Vein System. A gold-silver vein system with 6,594 m of drilling confirms the existence of a high-grade quartz vein down to 100 m. As well as the Golden Star, Manhattan, and Fergus Vein Systems, all high-potential gold vein prospects offering tremendous optionality at Mine Centre.
Q-Gold Resources (QGR) is a Canada-based mineral exploration company targeting high-grade gold and silver discoveries in multiple jurisdictions.
Q-Gold Resources (QGR) is trading at C$0.02 as of 12:10 pm ET.