- Pure Extracts has expanded its SKU count to 8 products encompassing both THC and CBD vapes and edibles
- The company signed a listing agreement with Shoppers Drug Mart for medical cannabis products and received first PO
- Pure Extracts ecently entered into a one-year credit agreement with Pivot Financial I Limited Partnership
- Pure Extracts’ products are now listed for sale at licensed outlets throughout BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia
- Pure Extracts Technologies Corp. (CSE:PULL) opened trading at C$0.03.
Pure Extracts Technologies (CSE:PULL) has provided a brief summary of recent activities.
The arrival of summer has historically translated into a leap in cannabis sales activity across Canada. Yet, despite the continuing oversupply of dry flower in the marketplace, the extraction sector is now experiencing increasing demand and continues to present new and innovative products to consumers as they expand their appetites beyond dry flower.
Pure Extracts has received purchase orders (POs) from six provinces within the last two months, including the company’s largest PO received to date for a mid-six figure amount.
Since PULL’s last update, its continued expansion across Canada positions the Company to report on several positive activities that it can offer its growing base of partners, stakeholders, and shareholders alike.
This includes market penetration into Canada’s largest province, Ontario, medical cannabis listing agreement with Shoppers Drug Mart, entering into a one-year credit agreement with Pivot Financial I Ltd., increased market awareness and product distribution, new product development, and an enhanced social media & sales support strategy.
Pure Extracts Technologies Corp. (CSE:PULL) opened trading at C$0.03.