- PsyBio (PSYB) attends the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference, participating on a panel about nextgen psychedelics
- Levine will be sharing his knowledge and insights as a leading drug development company
- The event is on April 13 at Benzinga’s Cannabis Capital Conference at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Florida
- In addition, the company is looking at applying to the TSXV
- PsyBio Therapeutics (PSYB) is trading at C$0.05 as of yesterday at close
PsyBio Therapeutics (PSYB) CEO, Evan Levine will participate on a nextgen psychedelics panel.
Levine will be sharing his knowledge and insights as a leading drug development company in the psychedelics sector.
In addition to speaking at the conference, Levine will hold one-on-one meetings on April 13 at Benzinga’s Cannabis Capital Conference at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Florida.
The company also intends to apply to the TSXV for a non-brokered private placement, consisting of up to 20 million units at 5 cents each.
The aggregate gross proceeds will be worth up to $1 million.
PsyBio is looking to put proceeds towards cGMP manufacturing, clinical trials and general corporate and working capital purposes.