- Predictmedix (CSE:PMED) has announced a partnership with SBL Technologies to distribute its Safe Entry Program
- Safe Entry is backed by a proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) algorithm that the company has developed
- Its purpose is to identify a range of symptoms of infectious diseases and showing results either by a red or green light
- The company’s technology can also be used to screen THC and alcohol impairment
- Shares of Predictmedix are up 3.30 per cent to C$0.34 as of 11:02 a.m. EDT
Predictmedix (PMED) has partnered with SBL Technologies to distribute its Safe Entry Program in partnership with JUICEWORKS.
The Safe Entry Stations is backed by a proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) algorithm developed by the company, which was designed to identify a range of symptoms including infectious diseases and then showing the results either by a red or green light.
Additionally, the technology can also be used to detect THC and alcohol impairment.
With SBL’s footprint in regions such as North America and the Caribbean in workplace health and safety, this will help Predictmedix expand its Safe Entry platform across these districts.
“The market positioning of SBL in workplace health safety and testing technologies provides us with an ideal partner to scale SAFE ENTRY both for infectious disease screening along with impairment screening all over North America and the Caribbean,” Dr. Rahul Kushwah, COO of Predictmedix, said in a release. “Furthermore, the executive team at SBL has a clear vision and action plan for SAFE ENTRY which aligns with the long-term vision of Predictmedix.”
Based out of Toronto, Predictmedix is an AI company developing tools for the impairment testing and healthcare markets with a focus on cannabis and alcohol detection tools.
The company is also developing an AI-based screening technology for the healthcare industry as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Shares of Predictmedix are up 3.30 per cent to C$0.34 as of 11:02 a.m. EDT.