- Predictmedix (PMED) is partnering with Juiceworks Exhibits and Connectus Global to launch their Safe Entry Stations across Canada
- Safe Entry Stations provide AI-powered screening against infectious diseases such as COVID-19
- The ground-breaking technology is poised to change the way we look at screening and diagnosing infectious diseases
- Predictmedix is an artificial intelligence company developing tools for impairment testing and healthcare
- Predictmedix (PMED) is up 6.78 per cent, trading at C$0.63 per share
Predictmedix (PMED) and Juiceworks Exhibits have announced a partnership with Connectus Global to launch Safe Entry Stations across Canada.
Connectus Global is a leading Alberta-based digital solutions provider for process automation, worker safety and location monitoring applications across industries and business sectors.
The Safe Entry Stations use military-grade multispectral cameras and Predictmedix's proprietary, clinically based artificial intelligence algorithms to provide an immediate assessment of individuals looking to access shared spaces.
This ground-breaking technology is poised to change the way we look at screening and, eventually, the diagnosis of infectious diseases.
Mike Anderson, CEO of Connectus Global, commented,
"Seeing this level of innovation is exciting to drive adoption of digital processes throughout the public and private sectors, what Predictmedix and Juiceworks are doing is revolutionary to introduce a new level of health measurement into the community."
The Safe Entry Station is an entirely customizable model which can be retrofitted for permanent, temporary, or mobile applications.
"Working with Connectus will allow us to expand our reach by leveraging their extensive network throughout North America," said Jonathan Auger, President and Founder of Juiceworks.
Juiceworks is acknowledged by clients globally as the go-to supplier for innovative design, quality craftsmanship and production.
Predictmedix clarified in a disclaimer statement that it "is not making any express or implied claims that its product has the ability to diagnose, eliminate, cure or contain Covid-19 at this time."
Predictmedix is an artificial intelligence company developing tools for impairment testing and healthcare.
Predictmedix (PMED) is up 6.78 per cent and is currently trading at C$0.63 per share as of 10:15 am ET.