- Poko Innovations Inc. (POKO) has closed the first tranche of a $650,000 non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of $258,918
- Under the first tranche, the company issued 6,472,950 common shares priced at $0.04 per share
- The company will use the proceeds to roll out and market its CBD-based products
- Poko offers “inspiring” solutions to the CBD UK industry and skincare
- Poko Innovations Inc. (POKO) opened trading at C$0.03
Poko Innovations (POKO) has closed the first tranche of a $650,000 non-brokered private placement offering for gross proceeds of $258,918.
Under the first tranche, the UK-based CBD company issued 6,472,950 common shares priced at $0.04 per share.
“Proceeds of this offering will be used to roll out and market our award-winning products in Ireland, the UK and the EU… and we of course have our eye on markets beyond Ireland, Britain and the EU, this capital will give us the boost we need to undertake a real expansion into these new markets and just in time for the holidays… This financing comes at a perfect time, following a number of significant awards that demonstrate the quality of our products and the success of our ongoing efforts to build a global brand,” Justine O’ Hanlon, CEO of Poko, said.
The partnering company, 108 Susses LLC, is providing the capital to Poko because it believes in its products and marketing strategies.
“We looked at a lot of CBD companies and decided to work with POKO because of the incredible quality of their products, which contain neither alcohol nor silicone, and they are vegan and cruelty-free… [Poko] has made great strides in getting its products distributed and building its brand, and we’re delighted to support the company as it goes from strength to strength and, ultimately, profitability,” William Reinhardt, Managing Partner of 108 Susses, said.
Poko offers “inspiring” solutions to the CBD UK industry and skincare.
Poko Innovations Inc. (POKO) opened trading at C$0.03.