- Plurilock (PLUR) has received multiple orders for its flagship cybersecurity platform
- The orders stem from three overseas customers, including a travel agency, a cloud solutions provider, and an IT consulting and software solutions company
- Plurilock intends to capitalize on a rise in demand for cloud-based cybersecurity by expanding the delivery of its software platform
- Plurilock Security provides identity-centric, AI-driven and cloud-friendly cybersecurity for today’s workforces
- Plurilock (PLUR) is unchanged, trading at $0.13 per share
Plurilock (PLUR) has received orders for its flagship cybersecurity platform from three overseas customers.
Customers placing orders include a travel agency, a cloud solutions provider, and an IT consulting and software solutions company, each based in a different country.
The customers subscribed to the platform’s enterprise plan for cloud security functionality, which includes identity access management, access control and data loss prevention features.
The news follows last month’s addition of a customer in the mortgage lending industry.
“The recent sale orders highlight the robustness of the cloud access security offerings that we provide through our technology division,” stated Ian L. Paterson, CEO of Plurilock. “As more companies worldwide continue to adopt cloud-based solutions, we expect to see a growing demand for unique cybersecurity solutions that are tailored for these companies. As a result, we intend to be well-positioned to capitalize on this opportunity by expanding the delivery of our software platform.”
Plurilock Security provides identity-centric, AI-driven and cloud-friendly cybersecurity for today’s workforces.
Plurilock (PLUR) is unchanged, trading at $0.13 per share as of 12:26 pm EST.