- PlantX Life (CSE:VEGA) expands footprint in Northern California
- The company has secured an initial purchase order from Palace Market for its Little West cold-pressed juice brand
- The order from Palace Market expands Little West’s presence in Northern California’s vegan market
- PlantX acquired Little West in May 2021
- Shares of PlantX (C.VEGA) are unchanged at C$0.02
PlantX Life expands its footprint in Northern California.
The company said in a press release that its subsidiary, Little West, has received a purchase order from Palace Market. The purchase is for Little West’s cold-pressed juice.
PlantX acquired Little West in May 2021 and is a cold-pressed juice company based in California that offers a wide range of beverages and products focused on health and wellness.
“Having already established a strong foothold in Southern California, Little West is now breaking into the Northern California market with Palace Market,” Lorne Rapkin, CEO of PlantX, said in a statement.
The company’s partnership with Palace Market will bring new beverage options to the vegan community in Northern California.
As a trusted brand with over 100 years of experience being the go-to source for organic products in West Marin, Palace Market has been focused on fostering a thriving ecosystem of local, ethical food choices for its customers.
Palace Market will arrange tasting and demos once it has received the order from Little West.
Headquartered out of Vancouver, BC, PlantX LIfe is a growing platform for plant-based products. The company’s platform offers customers across North America with over 5,000 plant-based products.
Shares of PlantX (C.VEGA) are unchanged at C$0.02.
The material provided in this article is for information only and should not be treated as investment advice. For full disclaimer information, please click here.