- Plant Veda’s (MILK) spoonable yogurt, Plant Gurt, will be carried in select B.C. Whole Foods locations
- The rollout will occur over Q2 2022
- The company intends to leverage the initial rollout to expand across the hundreds of Whole Foods locations in North America
- Plant Veda offers award-winning plant-based dairy alternatives
- Plant Veda (MILK) is up by 3.53 per cent trading at $0.88 per share
Plant Veda’s (MILK) Plant Gurt will be carried in select B.C. Whole Foods locations.
Plant Gurt spoonable yogurt is made with probiotics and whole food ingredients and features three flavours: mango, blueberry and plain unsweetened.
The company intends to leverage the initial rollout, which will occur over Q2 2022, to expand Plant Gurt across Whole Foods locations in North America.
Whole Foods Market, which is owned by Amazon, has over 500 stores in North America with sales of over US$16B.
According to Statista, spoonable yogurt tubs account for over 63 per cent of the US$115B global yogurt market.
“Getting Plant Gurt onto the shelves at Whole Foods Market is a great milestone achievement for Plant Veda,” stated Sunny Gurnani, CEO of Plant Veda. “Product placement with Whole Foods is seen as the ultimate goal of many in the natural food businesses.”
“Whole Foods’ commitment to quality, combined with their rigorous product standards, is yet another confirmation of the excellence and purity of our products,” he added.
Plant Veda offers award-winning plant-based dairy alternatives.
Plant Veda (MILK) is up by 3.53 per cent trading at $0.88 per share as of 10:46 am EST.