- PK Beans (BEAN) has released a corporate update as it prepares for the 2022 fiscal year
- The company recently closed two tranches of financing as it entered Q1 of 2022
- The company aims to surpass a calculated break-even point of $4 million
- It will continue to advance its sustainability initiative and the Peekabeans Club, which was launched in the United States this year
- PK Beans is an integrated and innovative children’s wellness brand
- Shares in Peekaboo Beans Inc. (BEAN) are currently trading at $0.05 per share
Peekaboo Beans (BEAN) has released a corporate update as it prepares for the 2022 fiscal year.
The upcoming year will see PK Beans launch its healthy high-protein, low sugar snacks through its powerful brand expansion as a leader in total children’s wellness after acquiring Les Petites Terribles in April of 2021.
The company aims to surpass a calculated break-even point of $4 million following unprecedented disruptions in the retail marketplace due to COVID-19.
With children schooling largely from home over most of 2020 and into 2021, the company took the time needed to prepare for the post-pandemic boom.
The company recently closed two tranches of financing as it entered Q1 of the 2022 fiscal year.
This year, PK Beans will continue to design, produce, and sell its high-quality children’s apparel in addition to advancing its second-hand sustainability initiative.
The second-hand marketplace is expected to reach $77B by 2025, according to thredUp, and PK Beans has shown a 60 per cent year-over-year growth in the initial launch of its new business model.
The company’s subscription box, Peekabeans Club, launched in Canada last year, has a $1 million objective revenue goal for its first year of launching in the United States.
Furthermore, the upcoming holiday season will see a new product expansion of Peekabeans Club, featuring soft goods, digital technology, and storytelling, as well as interactive clothing.
“PK Beans is set to become a leading innovative children’s wellness brand, that engages, inspires and brings play back into the lives of children,” said PK Beans founder and CEO Traci Costa. “We are a mission-based company that is focused on happy kids, happy families, and a happy planet and we are ready and excited to execute on our goals this year!”
PK Beans is an integrated and innovative children’s wellness brand.
Shares in Peekaboo Beans Inc. (BEAN) are currently trading at $0.05 per share.