- PharmaDrug (CSE:BUZZ) has appointed Terry Booth, a founder of Aurora Cannabis (TSX:ACB), as the Chairman of the company’s Advisory Board
- Terry was one of four founders of the cannabis giant, which is currently valued at C$2.22 billion
- He brings more than 25 years of experience in creating, growing and leading companies within highly regulated industries
- In connection with his appointment, PharmaDrug has issued Terry a total of five million stock options, exercisable at 11 cents each
- PharmaDrug (BUZZ) is currently steady and is trading at 10 cents per share
PharmaDrug (CSE:BUZZ) has appointed Terry Booth, a founder of Aurora Cannabis (TSX:ACB), as the Chairman of the company’s Advisory Board.
As one of four original founders of the cannabis giant, Terry brings more than 25 years of experience in establishing, growing and leading companies within highly regulated industries, and will focus on the PharmaDrug’s psychedelic business.
He acted as CEO of Aurora Cannabis from December 2014 until February 2020, and remains a member of the company’s Board of Directors.
In addition, he currently sits on the boards of Quinsam Capital, Eye Carrot and Duncan Park Holdings, which is currently in the process of changing its name to Psyched Wellness ahead of its listing in the Canadian Securities Exchange.
Terry is also a significant shareholder in Red Light Holland, a company that shares many of the same ideals with PharmaDrug.
One of his most significant achievements while at the helm of Aurora was the execution of Aurora Sky, which is widely regarded as the world’s most advanced large-scale medical cannabis production facility.
He was also pivotal in securing EU GMP certification for Aurora’s Mountain facility, which was the world’s first facility to achieve compliance in its entirety.
Commenting on his appointment, Terry noted that there is a significant market potential for a non-addictive, age gated and safe recreational fungi or prescribed psilocybin drug.
“My review and involvement with these three mushroom companies have me committed to PharmaDrug, Psyched and Red Light. The non-competitive synergies that exist between these three companies position them as a strong united force.
“I expect that my common bond with all three of them will foster a strong relationship between the three,” he said.
In connection with the appointment, PharmaDrug has issued to Terry a total of five million stock options. Each option will be exercisable at a price of 11 cents for a period of two years.
PharmaDrug (BUZZ) is currently steady and is trading at 10 cents per share at 3:45pm EDT.