- Perk Labs (PERK) has signed a franchise agreement in downtown Toronto
- The new franchisee is an accomplished entrepreneur and veteran in the restaurant supply space
- The company hopes to use the agreement as a springboard to offer its Perk Hero digital business platform across Toronto
- Perk Labs is the owner of Perk Hero, a mobile commerce platform allowing businesses to build digital offerings
- Perk Labs (PERK) is up by 20 per cent trading at $0.03 per share
Perk Labs (PERK) has signed a franchise agreement in downtown Toronto.
The news follows substantial interest in Toronto and the surrounding area from potential restaurant and franchisee partners.
The new franchisee is an accomplished entrepreneur with many years of experience as a restaurant supplier.
The company intends to leverage the agreement to expand its Perk Hero platform across the city and continue the momentum of its Restaurant Rescue program to help restaurants navigate inflation, labour shortages and post-pandemic operations.
The company’s Perk Hero platform facilitates mobile ordering and payments combined with a digital loyalty program and customer relationship management software. Unlike brick and mortar, digital businesses can enjoy recurring SaaS revenue without significant overhead.
“Perk Hero offers a unique opportunity for franchise partners to own a leading-edge technology business and offer restaurants access to a solution to the paralyzing labour shortage and the skyrocketing inflation,” said Jonathan Hoyles, Perk Labs’ CEO.
Perk Labs is the owner of Perk Hero, a mobile commerce platform allowing businesses to build digital offerings.
Perk Labs (PERK) is up by 20 per cent trading at $0.03 per share as of 2:28 pm EST.