- Children’s apparel brand, Peekaboo Beans (BEAN) has reported a year-on-year increase of 373 per cent for company revenue in August
- The company earned C$25,668 in revenue in August 2019, which rose to $121,425 in revenue in August 2020
- Peekaboo Beans also saw year-on-year increases in online users, web conversions, return on ad spend, returning customers, and first-time customers
- The company has attributed these substantial increases to advertising and a growing online presence
- Peekaboo Beans (BEAN) is up 16.67 per cent, and is currently trading for 3.5 cents per share
Children’s apparel brand, Peekaboo Beans (BEAN) has reported a year-on-year increase of 373 per cent for company revenue in August.
In August 2019, the company earned C$25,668 in revenue, which rose to $121,425 in revenue in August 2020.
Peekaboo Beans has also seen year-on-year improvements in other areas, when comparing this August’s performance to last August’s. The company reported a 21 per cent increase in online users, a 247 per cent increase in web conversions, and a 292 per cent increase in return on ad spend (ROAS).
These improvements not only boosted revenue, but also PK Beans’ customer statistics. The company reported a 65 per cent returning customer rate in August 2020, and a 5 per cent increase in first-time customers.
Peekaboo Beans has attributed these substantial increases to advertising and a growing online presence. The company has spent much of this year working to grow its omni-channel business strategy, especially when its move to an online space was accelerated by COVID-19 shutdowns.
Peekaboo Beans’ CEO, Traci Costa, said the company is very excited about these numbers.
“In an ever-changing retail environment, these metrics show us that we have a phenomenal product, understand our target market, our strategies are successful, and we continue to maintain strong customer loyalty.
“It also highlights our spectacular marketing and advertising team, as indicated by these above-industry standard ROAS metrics.
“This will help us strategise future campaigns as we continue to grow our brand, customer base, and future ROAS potential,” he said.
Peekaboo Beans (BEAN) is up 16.67 per cent and is trading at 3.5 cents per share at 10:01am EDT.