- Peak Positioning Technologies (PKK) has won a bid to bring its commercial lending platform to the city of Nanjing, China
- The company went up against over 42 other bidding technology companies throughout the Jiangsu province
- Peak Positioning’s Cubeler Lending Hub will help to power the city’s upcoming commercial lending financial centre
- Like Jiangyin’s Financial Centre, Nanjing’s Financial Centre will make loans and credit more accessible to small and medium-sized local businesses
- Peak Positioning Technologies (PKK) is up 13.56 per cent, and is currently trading for $0.67 per share
Peak Positioning Technologies (PKK) has won a bid to bring its commercial lending platform to the city of Nanjing, China.
Over 42 technology companies in the Jiangsu province submitted bids to Nanjing Data Solutions Fintech (NDSF), vying for the chance to provide their software.
Peak Positioning reportedly won against the other competitors because its Lending Hub platform has user-friendly interfaces, ongoing credit risk evaluation and monitoring capabilities.
The company will now provide its Cubeler Lending Hub software to help power Nanjing’s upcoming commercial lending financial centre. The company provided similar services when it helped to launch the Jiangyin Financial Centre earlier this year.
Much like Jiangyin’s Financial Centre, the Nanjing Financial Centre will use Peak Positioning’s software to make loans and credit more accessible to small and medium-sized local businesses. In Nanjing’s case, this will represent over 620,000 businesses, many of which are involved in supply chains.
Peak Positioning expects to sign an official agreement with NDSF in the days to come, before getting started on the project. Peak Group China’s CEO, Liang Qiu, expressed pride in the company’s team for their work in making this significant achievement possible.
“The fact that we were competing with other reputable tech companies on this particular project makes this accomplishment even more rewarding, and testifies to Lending Hub’s unique value proposition for lenders and SMEs.
“Nanjing becoming the second city after Jiangyin to implement the Cubeler Lending Hub platform at the core of a city-wide financial centre concept proves that working with cities to help implement these financial centres powered by our platform is a great way to expand Peak’s services across the country,” he said.
Peak Positioning Technologies (PKK) is up 13.56 per cent, trading for $0.67 per share as of 11:35am EDT.