- Patriot One Technologies (PAT) is about to deploy its PATSCAN Platform at the Plaza Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas
- The platform can provide safety by detecting threats including concealed weapons, disturbances, and COVID-19 symptoms like elevated body temperature
- Despite US COVID-19 cases continuing to rise, Las Vegas resorts and casinos are re-opening to welcome thousands of guests daily
- The Plaza Hotel will be the first in downtown Las Vegas to implement new physical and health security solutions
- Patriot One opened 8.26 per cent up for C$0.63 per share
Patriot One Technologies (PAT) is about to deploy its PATSCAN Platform at the Plaza Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
The company’s PATSCAN Multi-Sensor Threat Detection Platform consists of advanced sensor technologies coupled with AI and machine learning software. The platform can enhance safety and security of venues by detecting, identifying, and reporting a variety of visible and invisible threats.
These threats include weapons, disturbances, and COVID-19 symptoms like elevated body temperature.
In addition to using the standard Threat Detection Platform, the Plaza Hotel will deploy Patriot One’s new PATSCAN Multi-Sensor Gateway. The Gateway product is designed specifically for detecting concealed weapons.
Despite US COVID-19 cases continuing to rise to terrifying new heights, resorts and casinos in Las Vegas are re-opening to welcome guests. For the Plaza Hotel & Casino, which is a popular venue for Las Vegas tourists, this will mean welcoming thousands of guests each day.
The Plaza Hotel will be the first in downtown Las Vegas to implement new physical and health security solutions. Patriot One’s President and COO, Dietmar Wennemer, said the company is excited to work with the Plaza Resort & Casino.
“Our business development team has been working with a number of Las Vegas resorts and casinos since setting up operations in the city back in December 2017,” he said.
“With the commercialisation of our PATSCAN Platform early this summer, and the re-opening of the resorts and casinos, we’re seeing an increase in interest for our solutions, including our elevated body temperature solution, which can assist in identifying potential viral threats,” he added.
Patriot One will begin deploying this quarter in preparation for the upcoming holiday season, including the Plaza’s fireworks celebration on New Year’s Eve.
Patriot One opened 8.26 per cent up for C$0.63 per share.