- Patriot One Technologies (PAT) is about to deploy its PATSCAN covert threat detection platform in Cincinnati, Ohio
- The company has shipped five of the PATSCAN platforms to Ginter Electrical Contractors, for deployment in select city facilities
- The arrangement is part of an ongoing initiative to make Cincinnati safer from gun violence and other serious threats
- The company, Ginter Electrical, and city officials may collaborate again to deploy more platforms in other Cincinnati facilities
- Patriot One Technologies (PAT) is up 8.70 per cent and is currently trading at C$1.00 per share
Patriot One Technologies (PAT) is about to deploy its PATSCAN covert threat detection platform in Cincinnati, Ohio.
This week, the company shipped five of the PATSCAN multi-sensor platforms to integrator and reseller partner, Ginter Electrical Contractors.
Ginter Electrical, Patriot One engineers, and City of Cincinnati Facilities and Law Enforcement representatives will begin deploying the platforms at select city facilities.
The specific locations of the facilities where PATSCAN platforms are installed will not be disclosed to the public.
The deployment is part of an ongoing initiative to make Cincinnati safer from gun violence and other serious threats. The PATSCAN platform can identify and report threats such as weapons, disturbances, and potential health or safety risks.
Patriot One and Ginter Electrical previously had great success deploying the platform with the Cincinnati Reds Major League Baseball organisation. It was this demonstration at the Reds’ undisclosed location which prompted city officials to consider Patriot One for the city facility deployment.
Patriot One’s CEO, Martin Cronin, commented on the benefits of this arrangement with Ginter Electrical and the City of Cincinnati.
“Working with Ginter Electrical and the City of Cincinnati to deploy our PATSCAN Platform in select government venues is a great opportunity to demonstrate how private industry and government can work together to ensure the public’s safety.
“We’re excited to deliver our covert threat detection solution that is not only focused on saving lives, but saving a way of life that the city’s employees, residents, and visitors have come to expect since its establishment in December, 1788,” he said.
Patriot One Technologies (PAT) is up 8.70 per cent and is trading at C$1.00 per share at 1:35pm EDT.