- Patriot One Technologies (PAT) has appointed Peter Evans to the role of Chief Executive Officer
- From November 16, Peter will take over from Martin Cronin, who will remain as a director of the company
- Peter is an executive in the security industry, with a wealth of experience in related technologies and solutions
- The company chose Peter for the position, partly because of his ability to leverage digital transformation into operational acceleration
- Patriot One Technologies (PAT) is up 15.79 per cent and is currently trading for C$0.66 per share
Patriot One Technologies (PAT) has appointed Peter Evans to the role of Chief Executive Officer.
Peter is an executive in the security industry, with a wealth of knowledge about related technologies and solutions. He has over 25 years’ experience in executive leadership, operations, and board roles within venture-backed and public companies.
Throughout his career, he has demonstrated an aptitude for successfully growing revenue and profitability, and for identifying and developing new market opportunities.
In particular, he has considerable experience in SaaS and cloud services, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cybersecurity, telecommunications, and datacentre technology operations.
Patriot One reportedly chose Peter for the role, partly because of his ability to leverage digital transformation into operational acceleration.
Peter will take over from the company’s current CEO, Martin Cronin, who will remain as a director of the company after the transition of power.
Patriot One’s new CEO, Peter Evans, commented on his appointment to the company’s top job.
“I am excited to join the Patriot One team to lead the business into this new growth phase and capitalise on the extraordinary value contained within this exceptional technology.
“It’s exciting to be part of such an innovative and disruptive company that has built a broad portfolio of solutions poised for growth by addressing critical security concerns across our communities and businesses.
“By leveraging innovation, data and AI capabilities, Patriot One is well-positioned to digitise traditional labour-based security models, and deliver higher efficacy, accuracy, and cost-effectiveness to both public and private enterprises,” he said.
Peter’s ascension to the role of CEO will take effect on November 16, 2020.
Patriot One Technologies (PAT) is up 15.79 per cent and is trading for C$0.66 per share, as of 9:49am EST.