- Patagonia Gold (PGDC) has released inaugural drilling results from its Abril property in Argentina
- The Q4 2022 reverse-circulation results assayed as high as 882 g/t silver and 1.35 g/t gold
- Planning for follow-up work is underway
- Patagonia Gold is a South America-focused mining company developing gold and silver projects in the Patagonia region of Argentina
- Patagonia Gold (PGDC) opened unchanged, trading at $0.02 per share
Patagonia Gold (PGDC) has released inaugural drilling results from its Abril property in Argentina.
It completed 1,384 m of shallow, reverse-circulation drilling in the areas of mineralized channel samples. It drilled 53 holes, including 28 with mineralization, and collected 1,368 samples.
It also collected over 240 m of continuous channel samples from 12 new tranches with a portable diamond saw.
The company has identified over 12 km (strike length) of exposed epithermal veins and inferred extensions under post-mineral cover.
“We are pleased with the analytical results from this first round of company drilling at Abril,” stated Christopher van Tienhoven, Patagonia’s CEO. “The proximity to our nearby Martha property and geologic similarity to mineralization at the Martha property makes Abril a compelling target. The best results from this round of exploratory drilling are just three km south of the Martha mill and flotation plant.”
“We are now planning follow-up work, which may consist of additional prospecting and mapping, channel sampling and diamond drilling,” he added.
Analytical results (composited) from Abril reverse-circulation drilling
Patagonia Gold is a South America-focused mining company developing gold and silver projects in the Patagonia region of Argentina. It has mineral rights to over 430 properties in several provinces of Argentina and Chile.
Patagonia Gold (PGDC) opened unchanged, trading at $0.02 per share.