- Courier company, ParcelPal Technology (PKG) has signed numerous new customer agreements over the past month
- The agreements cover customers in flower delivery, beverages, groceries, pet supply stores, and meal delivery kits
- ParcelPal will provide same-day and next-day delivery for these companies, to customers in multiple cities
- The new customer agreements will provide higher margins, helping the company to continue driving revenue
- ParcelPal Technology (PKG) is up 6.67 per cent and is currently trading at C$0.08 per share
Courier company, ParcelPal Technology (PKG) has signed numerous new customer agreements over the past month.
The new agreements cover customers from a wide variety of sectors within the larger consumer industry. These include two flower delivery companies, a small beverage company, a grocer, a pet supply store, and a nationwide meal delivery kit company.
ParcelPal will provide same-day and next-day delivery services from these companies to customers in multiple cities. The courier company currently operates in many cities, including Vancouver, Calgary, and Toronto.
The new customer agreements will provide higher margins, helping ParcelPal to continue driving revenue. They will also provide the company with the opportunity to improve its operating performance.
ParcelPal’s CEO, Rich Wheeless, commented on the company’s agreements with its new spate of clients.
“I am extremely proud that we have been able to quickly sign numerous corporate customers, both large and small, as we have made the shift to focusing on a more scalable and profitable delivery as a service business model, while continuing to further diversify our client base.
“My goal from day one has been and will continue to be to focus on what we do best, and we are starting to see it pay dividends.
“I am very encouraged by the progress, and believe we are ahead of schedule from the strategic plan I originally laid out when I took the helm of the company,” he said.
ParcelPal Technology (PKG) is up 6.67 per cent and is trading at C$0.08 per share at 12:17pm EDT.