- Courier company, ParcelPal Technology (CSE:PKG) is expanding its services into Ontario, beginning in Toronto
- In two weeks’ time, the company’s courier services will go live in Toronto, with its on-demand marketplace to follow
- ParcelPal will provide same-day and next-day delivery services to customers in the region
- The company intends to engage additional clients in other major cities and provinces in the near future
- ParcelPal Technology (PKG) is up 3.23 per cent and is currently trading at C$0.16 per share
Courier company, ParcelPal Technology (CSE:PKG) is expanding its services into Ontario, beginning in Toronto.
The company offers on-demand delivery of merchandise from many leading retailers, restaurants, medical marijuana dispensaries, and liquor stores. Its services are currently available in Vancouver, Calgary, and Saskatoon.
This expansion represents ParcelPal’s first foray into the province of Ontario, a major milestone for the company.
In two weeks’ time, ParcelPal will go live in Toronto with the introduction of its courier services. The company’s on-demand marketplace will also become available shortly after.
The company’s numerous new customers in the region will be able to access same-day and next-day delivery services.
ParcelPal’s CEO, Richard Wheeless, welcomed the expansion, and said that the company is excited to serve the province.
“Since the day I started with ParcelPal, it has been my mission to make sure we were able to provide our services to this region. With this expansion, we are addressing and meeting the growing demand for our services.
“I am very proud of the entire ParcelPal team, with the speed and thoroughness of the recently undertaken expansion, as we continue to see growth in all aspects of the business and look forward to its continuance,” he said.
ParcelPal expects that it will begin providing delivery services to customers in other cities in the near future. The company intends to engage additional clients in Toronto, and in other major cities and provinces, as opportunities arise.
ParcelPal Technology (PKG) is up 3.23 per cent and trading at C$0.16 per share at 12:09pm EDT.