- ParcelPal (PKG) to relaunch a new and improved mobile application
- In the coming months, the relaunch will take place through a rollout phase
- ‘The ParcelPal Delivery App,’ will now give the company a B2B and B2C business revenue model, delivering new revenue
- According to the company, in the coming days, there will be additional material updates about the product
- ParcelPal (PKG) is trading at $0.03 at close
ParcelPal Logistics (PKG) will relaunch its mobile delivery application on a rolling basis over the coming months.
In doing so, the company hopes to enable near-time delivery in localized areas to add additional revenue streams.
The customer-driven company says that there is now market readiness for this strategic tech relaunch. For many, the Covid-19 pandemic brought about many issues around business dealings.
Face-to-face/in-person delivery changed during the pandemic, resulting in an influx of successful mobile offerings.
Opportunities in Europe and Asia
Called, ‘The ParcelPal Delivery App,’ will now give the company a B2B and B2C business revenue model, delivering new revenue.
ParcelPal will also look to leverage its mobile platform. Hoping to find joint ventures in the European and Asia-Pacific regions.
Rich Wheeless, CEO of ParcelPal is excited about the new venture and where the company is heading. “We are highly focused on the relaunch of our mobile application as we intend to integrate best-in-class technologies into our product offering.”
“[…] we believe it will also provide us with a strong competitive advantage in the market,” added Wheeless.
According to the company, in the coming days, there will be additional material updates about the product.
ParcelPal is based out of Vancouver, British Columbia, and specializes in last-mile delivery service and logistics solutions.