- ParcelPal (PKG) has announced a new customer agreement in the health and wellness industry as part of its growth plan
- The new customer rewards clients for improving their overall health via an app
- ParcelPal will provide same day and next day delivery services in the Vancouver area
- The company expects the arrangement to lead to improved operating performance
- ParcelPal Logistics specializes in last-mile delivery service and logistics solutions
- ParcelPal (PKG) is down by 4 per cent and is currently trading at $0.12 per share
ParcelPal (PKG) has announced a new customer agreement in the health and wellness industry as part of its growth plan.
The new customer provides wellness products and rewards clients for taking steps toward increased health and wellness via an app.
Pursuant to the agreement, ParcelPal will provide same-day and next-day delivery services for its customer in the Vancouver area.
The agreement does not involve a national or large regional chain but should provide for higher margins and higher revenue leading to improved operating performance.
Rich Wheeless, ParcelPal’s CEO, commented,
“I am happy to continue to sign another B2B customer, especially in the wellness space, to help sustain the improvement in operating performance. While we will continue to sign additional new customers in Canada, we will be focusing heavily on our expansion into the United States, as well as other territories as opportunities arise, as we look to create additional value for our shareholders.”
ParcelPal Logistics is a Vancouver-based company that specializes in last-mile delivery service and logistics solutions.
ParcelPal (PKG) is down by 4 per cent and is currently trading at $0.12 per share as of 9:46 am ET.