- P2 Gold (PGLD) has reported results from the first drill holes (BAM-007 to 015) at its gold-copper BAM Project located in northwest B.C.
- 6,100 meters of drilling has been completed in 45 holes
- Highlights include Hole BAM-007 intersecting 1.49 g/t gold and 2.71 g/t silver and BAM-008 intersecting 1.13 g/t gold and 3.32 g/t silver
- P2 is a mineral exploration and development company
- P2 Gold Inc. (PGLD) opened trading at C$0.41
P2 Gold (PGLD) has reported results from the first drill holes (BAM-007 to 015) at its gold-copper BAM Project located in northwest B.C.
“The 2022 Drill Program is off to a great start at BAM with two drills turning and 6,100 meters completed in 45 holes,” commented Joe Ovsenek, President and CEO of P2.
“These initial 2022 results are highly encouraging and follow up on the four 2021 holes which led to the discovery of the Monarch Gold Zone. Each new drill hole adds more to our geologic understanding as we work to expand the near-surface epithermal mineralization, and once we have the deep geophysics in hand, we will start to target and test for the source.”
- Hole BAM-007 intersected 1.49 g/t gold and 2.71 g/t silver over 44.94 meters, including 12.00 meters grading 2.19 g/t gold and 3.92 g/t silver
- Hole BAM-008 intersected 1.13 g/t gold and 3.32 g/t silver over 33.25 meters, including 4.50 meters grading 2.56 g/t gold and 6.12 g/t silver
These first holes were drilled to follow up on 2021 drilling and expand the understanding of the BAM geology.
Selected BAM drill results, August 2022 ( 1, 2)
P2 is a mineral exploration and development company focused on advancing precious metals and copper discoveries and acquisitions in the western United States and British Columbia.
P2 Gold Inc. (PGLD) opened trading at C$0.41.