- Outcrop Gold (TSXV:OCG) has revealed the results from a 20-hole, 2274-metre drill program on the Santa Rosa silver-gold project in Colombia
- The company returned assays as high as 21.3 grams per tonne gold and 4,680 grams per tonne silver across one metre
- The drills returned an average intercept length of 0.52 metres, a weighted average grade of 21.7 grams per tonne gold and an average 1,329 grams per tonne silver
- Drilling now commence on the Megapozo vein, another recently identified drilling target at the project
- Outcrop Gold (OCG) is up 14.9 per cent and is trading at C$0.385 per share
Outcrop Gold (TSXV:OCG) has completed drilling the La Ivana target on the Santa Rosa silver-gold project in Colombia.
Drilling at La Ivana totalled 2,274 metres over 20 holes, with the company releasing results from 16 of the holes. The remaining four assays are expected to be released within the next couple of weeks.
The drilling returned an average intercept of 0.52 metres and a weighted average grade of 21.7 grams per tonne gold and 1,329 grams per tonne silver, and an average depth of 55 metres.
Notable results included one metre of strike at 21.3 grams per tonne gold and 4,680 grams silver per tonne.
The company will now move on to testing the Megapozo target, which also sits inside the boundaries of the Santa Rosa project.
The company also filed four new applications for mineral tenements that comprise some 4,235 hectares adjoining the Santa Rose project.
Santa Ana already comprises some 7,783 hectares currently, so the resulting amalgamation would be a very sizeable exploration block, should Outcrop have their application approved.
CEO of Outcrop, Joe Hebert commented on the program’s recent results.
“We are excited to move from La Ivana into Megapoza with drilling and extremely pleased that the high-grade silver-gold assays both in soil and veins in trenches provide such a strong drill target.
“Also, the new acquisitions increase the scale of the Santa Ana project significantly, reconnaissance prospecting will be initiated in these new vein trends,” he said.
Outcrop Gold (OCG) is up 14.9 per cent and is trading at C$0.385 per share at 1:10 pm EDT.