- Outback Goldfields (OZ) reports on exploration activities at its Yeungroon property
- Chris Donaldson, CEO of Outback sat down with Caroline Egan to discuss the news
- A combination of grid-based RAB and focused diamond drilling has confirmed the presence of an open-ended, reef-hosted gold system at Golden Jacket
- The company will soon begin a 250-hole air-core drill program
- Outback Goldfields Corp. is an exploration mining company
- Outback Goldfields Corp. (OZ) opened trading at C$0.24 per share
Outback Goldfields (OZ) has provided an update on exploration activities at its Yeungroon property, central Victoria, Australia.
Chris Donaldson, CEO of Outback sat down with Caroline Egan to discuss the news.
“We are excited to resume our exploration program at our Yeungroon property, located in the heart of the Victorian Goldfields. Results from exploration on the property to date indicate that the Golden Jacket mine is part of a much larger system that we now know extends along strike well beyond the limits of historical mining.
Our multi-rig program has consisted of shallow diamond drilling peripheral to the historical Golden Jacket mine as well as widely-spaced and grid-based RAB holes along strike to the south. An air core drill rig is being mobilized to the property to follow up on prospective targets to the south as well as investigating new targets northwest and northeast of the Golden Jacket mine.”
- Exploration is ongoing across the Yeungroon Gold Property: A combination of grid-based RAB and focused diamond drilling has confirmed the presence of an open-ended, reef-hosted gold system at Golden Jacket.
- Just beginning to “scratch the surface” along the Golden Jacket fault: Only 1 kilometer of the +30 kilometers of prospective strike length has been investigated with the RAB drill and follow-up targets already defined.
- A significant air-core drill program will soon commence with two primary objectives:
- Expand and test at depth the 600 meter long, open-ended, near-surface arsenic anomaly south of the Golden Jacket mine.
- Test numerous priority geophysical targets located northeast of the Golden Jacket mine.
Outback Goldfields Corp. is a mining company exploring its package of highly prospective gold projects located around the Fosterville Gold Mine in Victoria. The goldfields of Victoria are home to some of the highest grade and lowest cost mining in the world.
Outback Goldfields Corp. (OZ) opened trading at C$0.24 per share.