- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc. begins trading today on the OTCQX under the symbol OILSF
- Upgrading to OTCQX supports Saturn’s growth strategy by enhancing liquidity for shareholders
- Saturn Oil & Gas upgraded to the OTCQX from the Pink market
- Saturn Oil & Gas is a Canadian energy company
- Saturn Oil & Gas Inc. (SOIL) opened trading at C$2.65
Saturn Oil & Gas (SOIL) begins trading today on the OTCQX under the symbol OILSF.
Saturn Oil & Gas upgraded to the OTCQX from the Pink market.
Upgrading to the OTCQX Market is an important step for companies seeking to provide transparent trading for their U.S. investors. To qualify for OTCQX, companies must meet high financial standards, follow best practice corporate governance and demonstrate compliance with applicable securities laws.
“Saturn has been on a rapid growth path over the past 18 months, having increased oil and gas production from 233 boe/d in the first quarter of 2021 to reaching 12,000 boe/d today,” stated John Jeffrey, Saturn’s CEO.
“Upgrading to OTCQX is a critical measure in Saturn’s growth strategy to enhance liquidity for our shareholders. Trading on OTCQX will also better facilitate U.S.-based investors to participate in a growing Canadian-focused energy producer with an ESG-driven commitment to responsible resource development.”
Saturn Oil & Gas Inc. is a growing Canadian energy company focused on the continued development of high-quality, light oil-weighted assets in Saskatchewan.
Saturn Oil & Gas Inc. (SOIL) opened trading at C$2.65.