- Kolibri Global Energy has graduated from the OTCQB Venture Market to the OTCQX
- The company is now trading on the OTCQX under the symbol KGEIF
- Trading on the OTCQX Market will provide Kolibri with additional visibility to U.S. investors
- Kolibri Global Energy is an international energy company focused on finding and exploiting energy projects in oil, gas and clean and sustainable energy
- Kolibri Global Energy Inc. opened the day’s trading at $1.87 per share
Common shares of Kolibri Global Energy (KEI) have commenced trading on the OTCQX under the symbol KGEIF.
Kolibri Global Energy Inc. graduated from the OTCQB Venture Market to OTCQX.
The OTCQX Market is designed for established, investor-focused U.S. and international companies.
To qualify for OTCQX, companies must meet high financial standards, follow best practice corporate governance, and demonstrate compliance with applicable securities laws.
Upgrading from the OTCQB Market to the OTCQX Market will provide the company with expanded visibility to U.S. investors.
“We are pleased that we have begun trading on OTCQX, which is the highest tier of the OTC markets,” said Wolf Regener, President and CEO of Kolibri.
“Being upgraded to OTCQX validates our commitment to strong corporate governance, which includes clear and timely disclosures and our commitment to compliance with the applicable securities laws,” he added.
OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCM) is the operator of regulated markets for 12,000 U.S. and international securities.
Kolibri Global Energy is an international energy company focused on finding and exploiting energy projects in oil, gas and clean and sustainable energy.
Through various subsidiaries, the company owns and operates energy properties in the United States.
Kolibri Global Energy Inc. opened the day’s trading at $1.87 per share.