- Osisko Development Corp. (TSXV:ODV) has reported underground sampling results from its Tintic Project and its 100% owned Trixie Mine
- Trixie is one of several gold and base metal targets on the Tintic Project
- Results were taken from 703 samples across 183 sites near the 625 feet level at Trixie
- The results are indicative of anomalous gold results throughout the sample area
- Osisko Development is now expanding the underground developments
- Shares of the company are down 2.08 percent to C$6.12 as of 11:42 a.m. EDT
Osisko Development Corp. (ODV) has announced underground sampling results from its Tintic Project and 100 per cent owned Trixie Mine.
Sampling results were also taken from mineral claims covering over 17,000 acres over 14,200 acres located in Central Utah’s Tintic Mining District.
The Trixie Mine is one of several gold and base metal targets within the larger Tintic Project. Currently, the underground mining activities at Trixie are directed by precious sampling and drilling results done in late 2020.
Most recent results were taken from 703 samples collected across 183 sites and indicated anomalous gold results throughout the entire sampled area.
“The Trixie underground sampling results from 2020 to present show exceptional continuity of high grades associated with the T2 structure. These 2022 samples along with the historic sampling by TCM, and in combination with the ongoing exploration 3 developments within the present 720 ft strike by 175 ft vertical by 80 ft wide zone gives Osisko Development with a strong base for present mining activity and initial resources estimation,” Chris Lodder, president of Osisko Development, said in a press release. “We will continue to use the present shaft / hoist at Trixie but we anticipate to increase access and mining capacity to the 625 ft and lower levels of Trixie through a new underground ramp initiated very recently and expected to reach the 625 ft level in Q1 2023.”
The company is also expanding underground developments and using one underground diamond drill rig and one surface reverse circulation rig to help delineate an initial mineral resource estimate by the end of the year.
Shares of the company are down 2.08 percent to C$6.12 as of 11:42 a.m. EDT.