- Osisko Development (ODV) has announced drilling results from the 2021 drill program at its San Antonio Project in Sonora State, Mexico
- A total of 177 holes and 27,900 meters were drilled in 2021
- The drill results show significant anomalous results in the oxide, transition and sulphide horizons indicating continuity near surface and along strike
- An MRE is expected in the near future
- Osisko Development is a premier gold development company in North America advancing the Cariboo Gold Project and other properties in Canada and Mexico
- Osisko Development Corp. (ODV) opened trading at C$4.65 per share
Osisko Development (ODV) has announced drilling results from the 2021 drill program at its San Antonio Project in Sonora State, Mexico.
- A total of 177 holes and 27,900 meters were drilled in 2021. The objective of the drill program was to conduct exploration and resource drilling at a spacing of 25 meters and historic drilling validation for the three main target areas
- The California gold mineralization is part of what is known as the El Realito Trend, located approximately 1 km to the southwest of Sapuchi and 4 km in length. The gold mineralization is typically pyrite with minor chalcopyrite and associated with hydrothermal breccia and quartzite, andesite and dacite intrusions.
- CA-DD-21-091 intersected 3.93 g/t Au over 13.50 meters including 26.50 g/t Au over 1.50 meters and is located 45 meters along strike within a sulphide zone from hole CA-DD-21-085 that assayed 0.92 g/t Au over 37.50 meters.
- 0.63 g/t Au and 0.90 g/t Ag over 39.95 meters in hole CA-DD-21-026
- 1.50 g/t Au and 13.96 g/t Ag over 11.90 meters in hole CA-DD-21-037
- 1.73 g/t Au and 13.67 g/t Ag over 16.25 meters in hole CA-DD-21-051 including 12.85 g/t Au and 13.10 g/t Ag over 1.05 meters
- 1.62 g/t Au and 2.25 g/t Ag over 13.60 meters in hole CA-DD-21-064
- 1.28 g/t Au and 1.17 g/t Ag over 16.30 meters in hole CA-DD-21-070 including 8.21 g/t Au and 1.38 g/t Ag over 1.50 meters
- 0.92 g/t Au and 2.15 g/t Ag over 37.50 meters in hole CA-DD-21-085
- 0.87 g/t Au and 3.44 g/t Ag over 17.20 meters in hole CA-DD-21-085
- 1.56 g/t Au and 0.94 g/t Ag over 9.90 meters in hole CA-DD-21-091
- 3.93 g/t Au and 3.38 g/t Ag over 13.50 meters in hole CA-DD-21-091 including 26.50 g/t Au and 4.80 g/t Ag over 1.50 meters
- 0.73 g/t Au and 3.09 g/t Ag over 18.00 meters in hole CA-DD-21-100
- 2.41 g/t Au and 3.00 g/t Ag over 9.00 meters in hole CA-DD-21-100
- 0.76 g/t Au and 0.94 g/t Ag over 19.9 meters in hole CA-DD-21-113
- 2.82 g/t Au and 11.39 g/t Ag over 9.55 meters in hole CA-DD-21-116
- 21.00 g/t Au and 4.50 g/t Ag over 1.50 meters in hole CA-DD-21-0165
Sean Roosen, CEO of Osisko Development commented on the results.
“The California target is one of the three main zones at the San Antonio Project. These recent drill results at California show significant anomalous results in the oxide, transition and sulphide horizons and indicate continuity near surface and along strike and, open to the west along trend. These results increase our confidence in the upcoming San Antonio mineral resource estimate, which will be available in the near future. At least a dozen other target areas remain to be drill tested. ”
Osisko Development Corp. is a gold development company advancing the Cariboo Gold Project and other Canadian and Mexican properties.
Osisko Development Corp. (ODV) opened trading at C$4.65 per share.