- Osisko Development Corp. (TSXV:ODV) provided an update on its Tintic Project in Utah
- The company released drilling and underground chip sampling results from its 100 per cent owned Trixe test mine within the Tintic Project
- The Tintic project continues to deliver high-grade underground sampling and initial diamond drill results
- Osisko completed 28 surface reverse circulation drill holes near Trixie in 2022
- To date, assays have been received for 8 RC drill holes and 14 DD holes
- Shares of Osisko Development are up 1.07 per cent to C$6.64 as of 1:53 p.m EST
Osisko Development Inc. (TSXV:ODV) revealed drilling and underground chip sampling results from its Trixie test mine located within the Tintic Project.
The company said the Tintic project continues to deliver high-grade underground sampling and initial drill results as its exploration efforts continue to expand the area of mineralization around Trixie.
“As we continue to drive development to reach deeper levels of Trixie beyond the main 625 level towards the end of 2023, we are excited to test the exploration potential of target areas located adjacent to historic mine workings that have previously not been tested,” Chris Lodder, president of Osisko Development, said in a press release.
“Trixie is just one of four quality precious metal targets in our land package. Our greater understanding of the controls on the various styles of precious and base metal mineralization opens up years of potential exploration growth and excitement for our shareholders.”
Underground chip sample assay highlights include:
- 503.78 g/t Au and 2,586.22 g/t Ag over 3.35 meters (“m”) (14.69 oz/t Au and 75.43 oz/t Ag over 11.00 ft.) including 1,375.03 g/t Au and 6,994.86 g/t Ag over 1.22 m (40.11 oz/t Au and 204.02 oz/t Ag over 4.00 ft.)
- 1,237.85 g/t Au and 95.44 g/t Ag over 0.98 m (36.10 oz/t Au and 2.78 oz/t Ag over 3.20 ft.), including 2,637.71 g/t Au and 185.16 g/t Ag over 0.46 m (76.93 oz/t Au and 5.40 oz/t Ag over 1.50 ft.)
- 1,700.62 g/t Au and 131.19 g/t Ag over 0.76 m (49.60 oz/t Au and 3.83 oz/t Ag over 2.50 ft.), including 3,539.06 g/t Au and 265.43 g/t Ag over 0.37 m (103.22 oz/t Au and 7.74 oz/t Ag over 1.20 ft.)
- 3,901.32 g/t Au and 78.71 g/t Ag over 0.91 m (113.79 oz/t Au and 2.30 oz/t Ag over 3.00 ft.), including 7,765.62 g/t Au and 124.89 g/t Ag over 0.46 m (226.50 oz/t Au and 3.64 oz/t Ag over 1.50 ft.)
- 1,468.70 g/t Au and 280.94 g/t Ag over 0.61 m (42.84 oz/t Au and 8.19 oz/t Ag over 2.00 ft.)
The company also released drill assay results from 2022, having completed 28 surface reverse circulation (RC) drill holes near Trixie totalling 8,442 meters and 62 diamond drill holes (DD). To date, assays have been received for 8 RC drill holes and 14 DD holes.
Shares of Osisko Development are up 1.07 per cent to C$6.64 as of 1:53 p.m. EST.