- Osino has received term sheets received from eight European, African, and North American lenders with established track records in mining project finance
- The preferred lenders are currently being shortlisted as the company moves towards final term sheet negotiations and subsequent credit approval process for the selected financing package
- The company is targeting the second half of 2023 for an investment decision and the commencement of early development work
- Osino Resources is a Canadian gold exploration and development company.
- Osino Resources (OSI) opened trading at C$0.91
Osino (OSI) has received eight project finance offers from credible institutions for the construction financing of its Twin Hills Gold Project in Namibia.
The receipt of term sheets is an important milestone in the overall financing process. It underlines the feasibility of Twin Hills.
Heye Daun, Osino’s co-founder, President & CEO, commented on the news.
“We are very pleased with the competitiveness of the process and the resulting quality of project financing offers received from 8 reputable institutions with impressive track records of successful project financing. Choosing the appropriate financing partners is an important next step for Osino. We look forward to the appointment of our preferred debt financing provider and finalizing terms in the coming months as we continue to advance the development of Twin Hills.”
Osino is aiming to select its preferred financing partners in the next few months and to progress the project financing package in parallel with the delivery of the definitive feasibility study, which is on track to be delivered before the end of June 2023. Subject to the conclusion of all necessary approvals and permits, this would allow for an investment decision and commencement of early works during the second half of 2023.
Osino is a Canadian gold exploration, and development company focused on the development of the company’s wholly-owned Twin Hills Gold Project in central Namibia.
Osino Resources Corp. (OSI) opened trading at C$0.91.