- Odd Burger (ODD) has established U.S. franchising operations and provided a corporate update
- It will begin offering franchises in 25 states, with more to follow upon completion of regulatory filings
- The company is in the process of developing U.S. area representative and area development programs
- It has also signed its 11th Canadian franchise agreement in Nanaimo, B.C., with the location slated to open next year
- There are five restaurant openings projected between now and Spring 2023
- Odd Burger is a franchised vegan fast-food restaurant
- Odd Burger (ODD) opened unchanged, trading at $0.36 per share
Odd Burger (ODD) has established U.S. franchising operations and provided a corporate update.
It intends to sell franchises in an initial 25 states, including Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
The company plans to extend the offering to states where filings are required prior to any offer, including Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Nebraska, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin. Work in these states will begin by the end of November 2022.
In addition to seeking individual franchise partners, Odd Burger is developing area representative and area development programs to further accelerate U.S. growth.
“We could not be more excited to initiate our U.S. expansion and extend our brand to millions of people in the U.S. market,” stated James McInnes, Co-Founder and CEO of Odd Burger. “We have already received hundreds of inquiries from potential franchisees in the U.S., and now we will begin the process of finding the perfect franchise partners to work with.”
Nanaimo, B.C. franchise
Odd Burger has signed a franchise agreement for a location in Nanaimo B.C., which is expected to open in 2023. The location marks the 11th franchise agreement signed in Canada.
Canadian locations update
Odd Burger is a franchised vegan fast-food restaurant.
Odd Burger (ODD) opened unchanged, trading at $0.36 per share.