- 03 Mining (OIII) has posted the first results from its AI-led stripping and sampling program at the Alpha property in Quebec
- The company has completed 22 strippings, of which it sent 6 away from channel sampling
- The first of these returned grades of 176 grams per tonne gold, 38 grams per tonne silver and 0.1 per cent copper over 0.6 metres
- The second returned strippings of 9 grams per tonne gold over 1.3 metres
- 03 Mining used an Artificial intelligence company to guide it's strippings program, a technology more miners are starting to adopt
- 03 Mining (OIII) is up 0.4 per cent and is trading at C$2.48 per share
03 Mining (OIII) has posted the first results from its AI-led stripping and sampling program at the Alpha property in Quebec.
The company has been conducting the program since July, and has thus far completed 22 strippings on the eastern portion of the property.
The full program will involve 30 strippings, with the work expected to be completed by the end of this month and the remaining assays posted by the end of next month.
The company will initially zeroed in on the Valodra, Sabourin and Jolin zones of the site’s eastern portion Six of the stripping's were then channel-sampled, with initial results from that program showing good potential.
The first two strippings from the Valdora zone included 176 grams per tonne gold, 38 grams per tonne silver and 0.1 per cent copper over 0.6 metres. The second stripping showed nine grams per tonne gold over 1.3 metres.
The stripping program was guided by Mira Geoscience Limited, which used artificial intelligence as a guide to maximise effectiveness.
President and CEO of 03 Mining, Jose Vizquerra said the initial gold results were very encouraging and confirmed the zone had the potential to deliver high-grade results.
"We are always strategically thinking of ways to maximise value for our shareholders and minimise our environmental footprint.
"By combining the Mira Artificial Intelligence technology with our field exploration program, we are able to conduct more focused exploration and seize the potential our Alpha property has to offer," he said.
03 Mining (OIII) is up 0.4 per cent and is trading at C$2.48 per share at 11:38am EDT