- Newly listed payment technology company, Nuvei (NVEI) has appointed two new directors to its board
- The first appointment is Daniela Mielke, the North American CEO of payment processing service, RS2 Inc
- The second appointment is Michael Hanley, a corporate director with over 25 years of experience in senior management
- The company expects to benefit from these new additions to its board, as it works to grow its operations
- Nuvei (NVEI) is up 2.68 per cent, and is currently trading for C$53.34 per share
Newly listed payment technology company, Nuvei (NVEI) has appointed two new directors to its board.
The company recently began trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange, after a record-breaking IPO worth approximately C$1 billion. The listing represented the largest initial public offering for a technology company in the TSX’s history.
Nuvei has now begun fleshing out its board of directors, as it prepares for further growth as a business. The first appointment to the board is Daniela Mielke, the North American CEO of payment processing service, RS2 Inc.
Daniela is also Managing Partner of Commerce Technology Advisors, LLC, the privately held consulting firm which she founded in 2016. She has nearly three decades of experience in the financial services industry, for companies including Vantiv, PayPal, Visa International, McKinsey & Company, and others.
Nuvei’s second appointment is Michael Hanley, a corporate director with over 25 years of experience in senior management and corporate governance. He is currently a member of boards and audit committees for various companies, including BRP Inc, Lyondell Basell Industries N.V., ShawCor, and ExCellThera.
Nuvei’s Chairman and CEO, Philip Fayer, was thrilled to welcome Daniela and Michael to the company’s board of directors.
“Daniela’s experience leading strategy for some of the most innovative organisations in the industry will be an incredible asset to Nuvei as we grow and scale our business.
“In addition, we will benefit greatly from Michael’s impressive background in financial management and governance, especially now that we are a public company,” he said.
Nuvei (NVEI) is up 2.68 per cent and is trading at $53.34 per share, as of 1:02pm EDT.