- Nuvei Corporation (NVEI) has announced a partnership with GAN Limited
- The partnership will give game operators access to Nuvei’s payment solutions through the integration with GAN’s software-as-a-service gaming technology
- The partnership follows the launch of the regulated gaming market in Ontario which is now extended to support operations across the remainder of Canada and the US
- Nuvei’s technology is now fully integrated into GAN’s software
- The latest announcement puts Nuvei in a strong position in solidifying itself as an ideal payments partner for the gaming industry
- Shares of Nuvei are up 1.06% to C$44.72 as of 12:51 p.m. EDT
Nuvei Corporation (NVEI) has announced a partnership with GAN Limited.
The partnership will allow gaming operators to have full access to have full access to Nuvell’s payment solutions through the integration with GAN’s software-as-a-service gaming technology.
The partnership comes following the launch of the regulated gaming industry in Ontario earlier in the year, which is now being extended across the rest of Canada and the US.
Now that Nuvei’s technology will be fully integrated with GAN’s software, players can now instantly deposit and request payouts using the cashier technology, which includes Interac and digital wallets.
“Offering gaming operators a fully customizable payments platform, including local acquiring solutions and a full suite of payment methods through a single integration, is at the heart of our vision for the future of payments in both gaming and broader verticals,” Philip Fayer, CEO of Nuvei, said in a release.
The announcement from Nuvei further solidifies its position as the partner of choice for industries such as gaming, fantasy sports and sports betting brands for regulated markets around the world.
Nuvei connects businesses to their customers in over 200 markets with 150 currencies and over 550 alternative payment methods including cryptocurrencies.
Shares of Nuvei are up 1.06 per cent to C$44.72 as of 12:51 p.m. EDT.