- The Novra Group (NVI) has expanded its Modular Architecture Platform (MAP) product line into video, data and digital cinema
- The company’s new products aim to further solidify its presence in markets where it has provided technology leadership for years
- MAP’s initial product, MAP Pro Audio, has been deployed on five continents
- The Novra Group focuses on applications in broadcast video and radio, digital cinema, digital signage and data communications
- Novra (NVI) closed unchanged trading at $0.15 per share
The Novra Group (NVI) has expanded its Modular Architecture Platform (MAP) product line into video, data and digital cinema.
MAP is a flexible hardware platform with tight software integration that can be easily upgraded and expanded based on user needs.
Novra launched the platform with MAP Pro Audio, a full-featured receiver for broadcast radio supporting targeted ad insertion, balanced audio outputs and GPIO/relay closures.
MAP Pro Audio has been deployed in the U.S., Latin America, Europe, Australia and Asia.
Now the MAP product line is expanding to address other key market applications:
- MAP Pro Data is for high-speed data applications such as video contribution, IP data and blockchain
- Pro Cinema is for secure and speedy digital cinema distribution with integrated live event video capabilities
- Pro Video facilitates professional live video decoding for broadcasters
Novra chose to enter these markets having provided technology leadership within them for years.
Features in common across the MAP platform include:
- Support for satellite and IP delivery
- Built-in MISTiQ IP cloud technology with SRT and support for Zixi
- Expandable hardware and software
- Support for industry-leading encryption and conditional access
Harris Liontas, Novra’s President and CEO, commented,
“I’m very pleased with the innovation initiatives our team has put together. We used the pandemic lull to invest in R&D to be ready for next-generation requirements and growth. Our focus is not just on great technology, it has to make business sense. We partner with our customers to provide technology to help them sustain and grow their business.”
The Novra Group of companies includes Novra Technologies, International Datacasting Corporation and Wegener Communications. The companies focus on applications in broadcast video and radio, digital cinema, digital signage and data communications.
Novra (NVI) closed unchanged trading at $0.15 per share.