- Northern Graphite Corporation (NGC) has retained Frank Wheatley to act as a Special Advisor
- Mr. Wheatley will provide advice and counsel to move the Bissett Creek Project forward
- Mr. Wheatley is a senior executive with more than 35 years of international business, financial and legal experience in the mining sector
- Bissett Creek is an advanced stage project with a full Feasibility Study and its major mining permit
- Northern Graphite is a mineral development and technology company focused on developing its Bissett Creek graphite deposit
- Northern Graphite Corporation (NGC) opened trading at C$0.42 per share
Northern Graphite Corporation (NGC) has retained Frank Wheatley to act as a Special Advisor.
Mr. Wheatley will advise the board and management team on various corporate, strategic and financial initiatives that are underway to move the Bissett Creek Project forward.
Mr. Wheatley is a senior executive with more than 35 years of international business, financial and legal experience with Canadian public mining companies.
He has been a CEO, Senior Executive and/or Board Member of a number of development and operating companies including Talison Lithium, Eldorado Gold and Gabriel Resources. He is currently on the Board of Endeavor Mining Corporation. Mr. Wheatley holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce, both from the University of British Columbia.
Gregory Bowes, CEO commented,
"Frank will add a tremendous amount of depth and experience to our team. His experience in strategic mergers and acquisitions, project development, permitting, debt and equity financing, regulatory compliance and environmental, social and corporate governance will be invaluable as Northern moves to the next stage in the company's development."
Mr. Wheatley has been granted options to purchase 250,000 common shares at a price of $0.50 per share for a period of three years.
Bissett Creek is an advanced stage project with a full Feasibility Study and its major mining permit putting the company in a position to make a construction decision, subject to financing. The project close to the Trans-Canada highway providing ready access to labour, supplies, equipment, natural gas and markets.
Northern Graphite Corp is a Canadian company that owns 100% of the Bissett Creek graphite project.
Northern Graphite Corporation (NGC) opened trading at C$0.42 per share.