- Brent Omland to Join Nicola Mining’s (NIM) Board of Directors
- Omland is the co-CEO of Ocean Partners, a company that brings expertise in every aspect of the business
- Brent Omland has served as the Chief Financial Officer and as a Director of Ocean Partners Holdings Limited since 2013
- He also serves on the Galantas Gold Corporation and Dore Copper Mining Corporation boards
- Nicola Mining is a mining company dual-listed on the TSXV and Frankfurt Exchange
- Nicola Mining (NIM) is trading at C$0.12 at 10:38 am EST
Nicola Mining (NIM) welcomes Brent Omland, co-CEO of Ocean Partners, to its Board of Directors.
Ocean Partners delivers trading services to miners, smelters, and refiners by applying technical, commercial, financial, and political insight, bringing expertise in every aspect of the business.
Peter Espig, CEO of Nicola, is excited about the new addition to the board, “Brent’s addition is a testimony of deepening ties between two groups sharing similar visions. […] we find ourselves in the position to take advantage of attractive precious metals prices.”
More about Brent Omland
Brent Omland has served as the Chief Financial Officer and as a Director of Ocean Partners Holdings Limited since 2013.
In 2023, Omland was appointed to the role of co-CEO of Ocean Partners. Before joining Ocean Partners, Omland was the Chief Financial Officer for Ivernia Inc. and Enirgi Metals Group; companies focused on lead mining and secondary lead smelting in Australia.
Omland also worked in finance roles for Teck Cominco.
He graduated from the University of British Columbia (Commerce) and is a Canadian Chartered Accountant with 20 years of experience in mining, metals, and trading.
He also serves on the Galantas Gold Corporation and Dore Copper Mining Corporation boards.
“Brent not only brings expertise in the precious metals sector, but Ocean Partners’ network may open opportunities to additional sources and acquisitions leveraging non-dilutive structures,” concluded Espig.
Nicola Mining is a mining company dual-listed on the TSXV and Frankfurt Exchanges.
The company maintains a 100 per cent owned mill and tailings facility near Merritt, British Columbia. It has also signed Mining and Milling Profit Share Agreements with high-grade gold projects.
Nicola Mining (NIM) is trading at C$0.12 at 10:38 am EST.