- NFT Technologies (NFT) has listed its common shares on the OTC Markets under the trading symbol NFTFF
- Trading on the OTCQB will provide BioHarvest with added visibility to U.S. investors
- NFT Technologies will continue to trade on the NEO under its current symbol
- NFT Tech works to develop infrastructure, assets, real estate, and IP in the metaverse
- NFT Technologies Inc. (NFT) is up 5.08 per cent on the day, trading at C$0.31 per share at 3:30 pm ET
NFT Technologies (NFT) has listed its common shares on the OTC Markets under the trading symbol NFTFF.
“Investor demand has been high in the U.S. market, where people are taking notice of the ways we are pushing the boundaries of creative and technological possibilities,” said Adam De Cata, CEO of NFT Tech.
“Listing on the OTC Markets will allow the audience that is interacting with products we build for our customers to also have an opportunity to own a piece of NFT Tech.”
“We’re excited to get additional exposure to the North American markets,” said Wayne Lloyd, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman of NFT Tech.
“With upcoming NFT project launches planned specifically for the North American region, we see this as a perfect opportunity to provide our shareholders with additional trading liquidity. The listing of the Company’s shares will expose NFT Tech to a much broader range of U.S. and foreign investors who use the trading facilities of the OTC markets.”
Earlier this year, the company listed its common shares on the NEO Exchange.
NFT Tech works to develop infrastructure, assets, real estate, and IP in the metaverse and generate revenue from P2E and M2E games.
NFT Technologies Inc. (NFT) is up 5.08 per cent on the day, trading at C$0.31 per share at 3:30 pm ET.