- Nextech AR (NTAR) reports that Q1 2023 is tracking to be a record quarter for 3D modelling
- As a preferred 3-D model supplier to Amazon, it is perfectly positioned to lead the $5.5 trillion e-commerce market
- CEO Evan Gappelberg met with Sabrina Phillips to discuss the news
- Nextech AR Solutions is a metaverse company active in augmented reality, 3D modelling, holograms and 360° portals
- Nextech AR Solutions (NTAR)
Nextech AR (NTAR) has announced that Q1 2023 is tracking to be a record quarter for 3D modelling.
The timing of record 3D modelling demand and record production capabilities are expected to drive record 2023 revenue for the 3D model business in e-commerce. The company believes that as a preferred 3-D model supplier to Amazon, it is perfectly positioned to lead the $5.5 trillion dollar e-commerce market as it transitions from 2D photos to 3D models.
Evan Gappelberg, CEO of Nextech, sat down with Sabrina Phillips to discuss the news.
“In addition to large enterprise customers like Amazon, Nextech continues to see a record number of new deals for 3D models from a variety of customers in Q1 2023. It’s due to this record demand in just the past 60 days that we anticipate Q1 2023 will exceed sales numbers from Q4 2022. These latest 3D modelling contracts continue to show accelerating global demand for 3D models due to the high ROI. The 3D model mega-trend is gaining even more traction in 2023, as the mass adoption of 3D models has really only just begun. Nextech is currently in discussions with major brands and retailers across the globe, and we fully expect to land additional major enterprise multi-year contracts. These contracts represent an enormous amount of potential revenue for years to come, but when combined with the millions of Amazon’s merchants who are starting to recognize the value of having 3D models, the demand growth along with our revenue growth becomes exponential.”
Nextech AR Solutions (NTAR) opened trading at C$0.72.