- Nextech AR (NTAR) is pleased to announce the successful integration of its metaverse product offerings
- “ARitize Events 3D” is now able to showcase 3D products, creating a first-of-its-kind metaverse event platform
- Nextech expects to generate positive revenue growth for its technology services business in 2022 and beyond
- Nextech AR is a leader in the rapidly growing augmented reality industry
- Nextech AR Solutions (NTAR) opened trading at C$1.88 per share
Nextech AR (NTAR) has announced a major upgrade to its virtual events platform, now rebranded as “ARitize Events 3D”.
Nextech CEO Evan Gappelberg sat down with Caroline Egan to discuss the upgrade.
Immersive virtual events are now available as part of its growing suite of metaverse solutions. “ARitize Events 3D” is now able to showcase 3D products seamlessly with its existing suite of Augmented Reality solutions, creating a first-of-its-kind metaverse event platform.
With the major 3D Metaverse upgrade to its events platform, Nextech expects to generate positive revenue growth for its technology services business in 2022 and beyond. To date, Nextech’s events platform has hosted events with notable brands such as Johnson and Johnson, Amazon, Broad, Harvard, MIT, UNESCO, Restaurants Canada, TedX, Enterprise Florida, Carnegie Mellon, Bell Mobility / Virgin Mobile, Royal College of Physician and Surgeons, and many more.
The upgraded features on “ARitize Events 3D” bring 3D objects into the events space and people’s homes, creating interactivity between the audience and the presenters which are not available on other platforms. The integrated experience consists of two main components: 3D Virtual Sets and 3D AR Showrooms:
3D Virtual Sets
- Human Presenter on 3D Virtual Stage
- Incorporate Presentation Slides
- Incorporate Augmented Reality Objects as Overlay
- Include QR Codes for Immersive AR Experience
3D AR Showrooms
- Feature within Vendor Booths
- Allows for the presentation and interaction of products
- Nextech can create 3D AR content for the vendors
- Each vendor can have their own “showroom”, showcasing numerous 3D AR products
- Incorporate QR Code so the user can launch the experience in their own space
- Incorporates WebAR, so the user can spin, rotate, and zoom in on the product using their computer
- Can link to further information about each individual product (website, purchase option, etc).
As a result of successfully integrating its suite of products, Nextech AR is able to expand ARitize Events 3D into the metaverse, positioning it to become a premier service provider for the virtual/hybrid events industry.
With today’s news of “ARitize Events 3D”, Nextech continues to showcase the successful integration of its technology and products, with a clear vision of creating and populating the Metaverse.
Nextech AR Solutions is bringing augmented reality (AR) to the masses by creating an AR ecosystem featuring ecommerce solutions for websites, AR learning and education as well as AR live streaming for events.
Nextech AR Solutions (NTAR) opened trading at C$1.88 per share.