- Nextech AR is rebranding as “Nextech AR Solutions, A Metaverse Company”
- “ARitize” will be the new naming convention for its suite of AR products
- Evan Gappelberg, CEO of Nextech AR Solutions sat down with Caroline Egan to discuss the upcoming launch
- Nextech AR is a leader in the rapidly growing augmented reality industry
- Nextech AR Solutions (NTAR) is up 8.95 per cent, trading at C$1.95 per share at 11:30 am ET
Nextech AR (NTAR) is rebranding as “Nextech AR Solutions, A Metaverse Company”.
All of its augmented reality products will use the “Aritize” naming convention. The company’s website and marketing materials will progressively roll out these branding and logo changes.
The word “ARitize” will become the new term when referring to the transformation from 2D into 3D augmented reality and the Metaverse.
This rebranding is to better align with industry leaders such as Facebook, Epic Games, Microsoft, Unity, and others who have all identified the Metaverse as the future of the internet and computing itself.
Nextech CEO Evan Gappelberg sat down with Caroline Egan to discuss the rebranding.
“Nextech is in a very significant period of growth and transition and we are excited to bring ARitize forward as our new brand name that we believe will be widely used by everyone when describing 2D-3D asset conversion and ultimately everything 3D.”
He continues, “We are perfectly positioned to capitalize on the Metervese economy as one of the few end-to-end Metaverse solutions. ARitize Metaverse Studios is the one platform that allows our customers to not only create a mini-metaverse but also populate the Metaverse with product holograms and human holograms.”
Nextech AR Solutions is bringing augmented reality (AR) to the masses by creating an AR ecosystem featuring ecommerce solutions for websites, AR learning and education as well as AR live streaming for events.
Nextech AR Solutions (NTAR) is up 8.95 per cent, trading at C$1.95 per share at 11:30 am ET.