- Nextech AR Solutions (NTAR) has announced major featured upgrades to ARway, a no-code spatial computing platform for the Metaverse
- The estimated trading date of ARway on the CSE is October 26, under the ticker symbol ARWY
- ARway enhancements include enhanced image tracking and the ability for users to launch an AR experience from their phones by scanning a QR code
- Nextech AR CEO Evan Gappelberg sat down with Daniella Atkinson to discuss the news
- Nextech AR Solutions is a metaverse company active in augmented reality, 3D modelling, holograms and 360° portals
- Nextech (NTAR) opened trading at C$0.91
Nextech AR Solutions Corp. (NTAR) has announced major upgrades to ARway, its spatial computing platform for the Metaverse.
Following the shareholder-approved spin out of ARway, the estimated trading date of ARway on the CSE is October 26, under the ticker symbol ARWY. The company has already begun the listing process for ARway to trade on the Frankfurt exchange and the OTC Market and expects trading on those exchanges within 60-days of its CSE debut.
Upon listing, Nextech will retain an ownership stake of 13 million shares of ARway and distribute 4 million additional shares as a stock dividend to Nextech shareholders.
Upgrades to ARway include enhanced image tracking technology, the ability for users to launch an AR experience directly by scanning an ARway QR code, and analytics dashboards providing insights on visitor behaviour and content engagement.
Nextech AR CEO Evan Gappelberg sat down with Daniella Atkinson to discuss the news.
“I’m very excited to see the rapid progress our team has made in a very short amount of time which can be attributed to the team being laser-focused on the development of our spatial computing platform. Today’s announced upgrades are no small feat and solidify our leadership position as a no-code VPS platform in the emerging multi-billion dollar spatial computing market. AR wayfinding, when combined with detailed analytics and AR advertising, has enormous long-term revenue implications for ARway. We are just beginning our journey and already are receiving a tremendous amount of interest from enterprise customers, which we expect to close soon”.
Nextech AR Solutions is a metaverse company active in augmented reality, 3D modelling, holograms and 360° portals.
Nextech AR Solutions (NTAR) opened trading at C$0.91.